ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to support our continued growth. This role will be accountable for keeping accurate AP records, ensuring that vendor invoices are approved and paid in a timely manner, and managing relationships with counterparts at outside vendors. We are seeking a trustworthy, detail-oriented, “make it happen” candidate with strong quantitative skills and a desire to learn and grow in a dynamic environment.
About Jet It
Jet It is changing the face of private aviation in the US and expanding rapidly into international markets. We are an innovative, values-based company focused on making access to the luxury of private air travel more accessible than ever before. Our hybrid model makes the traditional model of fractional ownership more cost effective, transparent, and all about our clients. We are an aviation company built by aviators, pioneering a disruptive business model built around the world’s most technologically advanced 6-passenger jet.
- Keep accurate and up to date records of incoming vendor bills and outgoing payments using accounts payable (AP) software platform.
- Keep track of credits owed to the company and ensure all credits are properly applied to vendor payments.
- Enter incoming vendor payment requests and related documents, and route bills for approval.
- Schedule vendor payments and forecast cash flow needs.
- Proactively communicate with vendors regarding bill payments, account reconciliations, and any discrepancies.
- Reconcile payables in support of month-end closing process.
- Administer and execute biweekly payroll in support of Human Resources.
- Collaborate with team members to provide necessary financial reports to senior-level managers.
- Assist with other finance and accounting duties and projects as required.
Skills & Attributes
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to process high volumes of information with minimal errors.
- Works well both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Able to prioritize tasks effectively to consistently meet deadlines.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft software suite with advanced Excel skills.
Education & Other Qualifications
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 2+ years’ work experience in accounts payable.
- Full complement of benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Health Savings Accounts (HSA) offered.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company matching.
- Strong and supportive culture of teamwork, professional development, and growth.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jet It, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. To ensure a safe environment, we conduct pre-employment background checks and drug screening.