Jet It is expanding our Maintenance Team and hiring for an Aircraft (Airframe & Powerplant) Mechanic based in Greensboro, NC.
About Jet It
Jet It is changing the face of private aviation in the US and expanding rapidly into international markets. We are an innovative, values-based company focused on making access to the luxury of private air travel more accessible than ever before. Our hybrid model makes the traditional model of fractional ownership more cost effective, transparent, and all about our clients. We are an aviation company built by aviators, pioneering a disruptive business model built around the world’s most technologically advanced 6-passenger jet.
As an aircraft & powerplant (A&P) mechanic, you will maintain the airframe and engines of aircraft to meet FAA standards. This job involves tasks such as performing routine checks and repairs, keeping records of inventory, and identifying faults with components of the plane. We are seeking candidates with strong mechanical abilities and knowledge, who are incredibly detail-oriented and thorough, and skilled at working with complex information and equipment.
- First point of contact for Owner requests. Respond to incoming client calls and emails regarding booking and concierge requests for upcoming travel.
- Maintain Airworthiness of the Jet It HondaJet fleet of aircraft
- Ensure all required scheduled maintenance is performed in accordance with Jet It’s GOM and the manufacturer’s recommended inspection programs
- Audit and update all maintenance tracking programs
- Perform records reviews and audits to ensure accuracy of flight times, compliance, and CASS reporting
- Interfaces with operations via flight following software to schedule maintenance activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills & Attributes
- Must have strong organization skills and the ability to set and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Familiarity with MS Office products
- Able to work a flexible schedule
Education & Other Qualifications
- A&P License required
- High School diploma and applicable technical training required
- 3-5 years prior experience in Aviation Maintenance desired, i.e.: diversified jet, turboprop, piston, modification, aircraft/flight maintenance or airframe sheet metal maintenance
- Experience with Maintenance, auditing, inspection techniques, document control, scheduled maintenance planning and initiation
- Experience maintaining HA 420 HondaJet preferred
- Knowledge of Part 135 / 145 operations and environment
- Competitive compensation package will include base salary and tiered commission opportunity.
- Full complement of benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Health Savings Accounts (HSA) offered.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company matching.
- We support balance of work and life with telecommute/work-from-home or anywhere opportunities and an unlimited paid-time off policy.
- Strong and supportive culture of teamwork, professional development, and growth.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Jet It, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. To ensure a safe environment, we conduct pre-employment background checks and drug screening.