Client Experience Representative
Jet It is expanding our Client Experience Team with multiple positions open. We have a preference for applicants located in the Greensboro/Triad region of NC and Southern FL (Miami, Fort Lauderdale), with flexibility to accommodate remote work and work-from-home arrangements.
About Jet It
Jet It is changing the face of private aviation in the US and expanding rapidly into international markets. We are an innovative, values-based company focused on making access to the luxury of private air travel more accessible than ever before. Our hybrid model makes the traditional model of fractional ownership more cost effective, transparent, and all about our clients. We are an aviation company built by aviators, pioneering a disruptive business model built around the world’s most technologically advanced 6-passenger jet.
We are seeking a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Client Experience Representative. We desire an enthusiastic individual who will listen to our Owners’ transportation and concierge requests and then offer unique and personalized solutions. The successful candidate for this position will be detail oriented and will obtain a strong command of the our product and service offerings, policies, and procedures enabling them to exceed our clients’ expectations at every opportunity.
- First point of contact for Owner requests. Respond to incoming client calls and emails regarding booking and concierge requests for upcoming travel.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and work to establish trust and a positive rapport with every interaction.
- Manage privileged information in a confidential manner, using discretion and judgement in handling projects involving financial, competitive, client personal data and other sensitive information.
- Update and maintain customer information in the Owner database.
- Stay abreast of Aircraft technology and changes to service offerings.
- Provide a positive impact to the company’s financial objectives by exceeding client expectations and generating repeat business.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the Director of Client Experience.
Skills & Attributes
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
- Client/Customer Service: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external clients.
- Initiative: Dealing with situations and opportunities proactively and persistently, seizing any and all opportunities that arise.
- Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
- Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue, and building consensus.
- Excellent administrative and time management skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to set priorities and work well under pressure to meet time-sensitive client needs.
- Quick learner and ability to be assertive.
- Ability to follow direction and work independently as required.
- Excellent listener with strong verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience/knowledge in the private aviation industry is a plus but not a requirement. Understanding of flight operations working environment is highly desired.
- Strong computer skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Salesforce is a plus.
Education & Other Qualifications
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business or Hospitality Management or a related field preferred.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience providing top-notch service to high-net worth and executive clientele is strongly preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation package will include base salary and tiered commission opportunity.
- Full complement of benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Health Savings Accounts (HSA) offered.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company matching.
- We support balance of work and life with telecommute/work-from-home or anywhere opportunities and an unlimited paid-time off policy.
- Strong and supportive culture of teamwork, professional development, and growth.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jet It, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. To ensure a safe environment, we conduct pre-employment background checks and drug screening.