We are seeking a dispatcher to provide flight crew with safe and timely flight planning and flight release information for all National Airline Flight Operations in compliance with Federal Air Regulations and company guide lines. In addition, the Dispatcher provides technical data to support our internal and external customers.
About Jet It
Jet It is changing the face of private aviation in the US and expanding rapidly into international markets. We are an innovative, values-based company focused on making access to the luxury of private air travel more accessible than ever before. Our hybrid model makes the traditional model of fractional ownership more cost effective, transparent, and all about our clients. We are an aviation company built by aviators, pioneering a disruptive business model built around the world’s most technologically advanced 6-passenger jet.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create flight plans that ensure the safe and efficient flight routes including fuel requirements, alternate airports, and aircraft restrictions
- Provide pilot briefing prior to the flight on potential hazards, delays, runway construction, curfews, weather reports, and forecasts, weather charts and aircraft limitations/restrictions.
- Ensure takeoff and parameters are met
- Monitor departure of the flight from the place or origin and arrival at the place of destination
- Maintenance and mechanical delays encountered at places of origin and destination and intermediate stops
- Monitor any known condition that may adversely affect the safety of flight
- Proactively prepare for and manage irregular operations
- Ensure compliance with all requirements of Federal Air Regulations and company procedures
- Report and record all irregularities encountered that involve mechanical, operational, safety or emergency situations that could affect intended flight
- May perform other duties as required or directed
- Ability to work flexible schedules to support the 24/7 operation
- Ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple assignments under stress
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong technical knowledge of aircraft performance, navigation, weather, and Federal Air Regulations]
- Monitor and understand meteorological conditions that may adversely affect the safety of the flight and relay information to the crew and managers
Skills & Attributes
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment while maintaining accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to interact, communicate and maintain relationships with diverse internal and external customers
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Constant use of keyboard and computer screen
- Continuously required to communicate both via phone and in person
Education & Other Qualifications
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Valid Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Aircraft Dispatcher Certificate
- International/ETOPS preferred
- Competitive compensation commensurate with work experience.
- Full complement of benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Health Savings Accounts (HSA) offered.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company matching.
- We support balance of work and life with a generous paid-time off policy.
- Strong and supportive culture of teamwork, professional development, and growth.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to Careers@gojetit.com.
Jet It, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. To ensure a safe environment, we conduct pre-employment background checks and drug screening.