We are seeking a self-starter and problem solver to join our team as Events Coordinator. We desire an enthusiastic individual who will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end event planning process for Jet It. The successful candidate for this position will be detail oriented, organized and will obtain a strong command of our brand and service offerings enabling them to execute successful events that exceed expectations.
About Jet It
Jet It is changing the face of private aviation in the US and expanding rapidly into international markets. We are an innovative, values-based company focused on making access to the luxury of private air travel more accessible than ever before. Our hybrid model makes the traditional model of fractional ownership more cost effective, transparent, and all about our clients. We are an aviation company built by aviators, pioneering a disruptive business model built around the world’s most technologically advanced 6-passenger jet.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors and venues.
- Planning event details and aspects, including layout, collateral, swag, RSVP list.
- Creating reliable financial reports and collecting payments on time.
- Remaining under budget with all costs.
- Managing events and addressing potential problems that may arise.
- Planning for potential scenarios that could impact the integrity of the event.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the complex needs of a wide variety of events.
- Acting as a liaison between sales and marketing departments to ensure alignment of event objective and branding consistency.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
Skills & Attributes
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
- Client/Customer Service: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external clients.
- Initiative: Dealing with situations and opportunities proactively and persistently, seizing any and all opportunities that arise.
- Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
- Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue, and building consensus.
- Excellent administrative and time management skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to set priorities and work well under pressure to meet time-sensitive client needs.
- Quick learner and ability to be appropriately assertive.
- Ability to both follow direction and work independently as required.
- Excellent listener with strong verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience/knowledge in the private aviation industry is a plus but not a requirement.
- Strong computer skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Salesforce is a plus.
Education & Other Qualifications
- 3 years’ experience as an event coordinator.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations or Hospitality Management or a related field preferred.
- Full complement of benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Health Savings Accounts (HSA) offered.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company matching.
- We support balance of work and life with telecommute/work-from-home or anywhere opportunities and an unlimited paid-time off policy.
- Strong and supportive culture of teamwork, professional development, and growth.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Jet It, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. To ensure a safe environment, we conduct pre-employment background checks and drug screening.