We are seeking a self-starter and problem solver to join our team as Maintenance Controller. We desire skilled, high-energy individual who will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day maintenance and repair needs of their assigned aircraft(s). The successful candidate for this position will be detail oriented, organized, highly communicative and will obtain a strong working knowledge of HA-420 HondaJet service and maintenance requirements and daily operations in a Part 135 / 91K environment.
About Jet It
Jet It is changing the face of private aviation in the US and expanding rapidly into international markets. We are an innovative, values-based company focused on making access to the luxury of private air travel more accessible than ever before. Our hybrid model makes the traditional model of fractional ownership more cost effective, transparent, and all about our clients. We are an aviation company built by aviators, pioneering a disruptive business model built around the world’s most technologically advanced 6-passenger jet.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with crews, dispatch/flight control, and client experience account managers on a daily basis. Collaborate on real-time decisions to resolve issues and minimize schedule disruption.
- Update, track, and schedule service inspections and checks.
- Support flight crews in the field and contract maintenance providers in the troubleshooting and diagnosis of maintenance discrepancies.
- Ensure timely resolution and turnaround of AOG events by coordinating and arranging the logistics of technicians, parts, and supplies.
- Supervise maintenance and ensure thorough and accurate job documentation.
- Arrange for remote station maintenance for AOG aircraft maintenance and ferry flight inspections.
- Ensure FAA regulations and Company procedures are enforced.
- Act as a liaison between Maintenance and Finance departments, researching maintenance invoices and status to ensure accuracy, timely payment and timely resolution of credits, billing errors, and/or disputes.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the Director of Maintenance.
Skills & Attributes
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals
- Client/Customer Service: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external clients
- Initiative: Dealing with situations and opportunities proactively and persistently, seizing any and all opportunities that arise
- Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
- Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue, and building consensus.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to set priorities and work well under pressure to meet time-sensitive needs.
- Quick learner and ability to be appropriately assertive.
- Ability to both follow direction and work independently as required.
- Excellent listener with strong verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience/knowledge in the private aviation industry is a plus but not a requirement.\
- Strong computer skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Office. Familiarity with maintenance management systems: CAMP/MP/Corridor.
Education & Other Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificates, HA-420 trainings preferred.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in aircraft maintenance technology preferred.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with work experience.
- Full complement of benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Health Savings Accounts (HSA) offered.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company matching.
- We support balance of work and life with a generous paid-time off policy.
- Strong and supportive culture of teamwork, professional development, and growth.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to Careers@gojetit.com
Jet It, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. To ensure a safe environment, we conduct pre-employment background checks and drug screening.