Second in Command
Seeking professional, dynamic, and motivated aviators to join the Jet It team. HondaJet and/or similar aircraft experience recommended and preferred.
About Jet It
Jet It is changing the face of private aviation in the US and expanding rapidly into international markets. We are an innovative, values-based company focused on making access to the luxury of private air travel more accessible than ever before. Our hybrid model makes the traditional model of fractional ownership more cost effective, transparent, and all about our clients. We are an aviation company built by aviators, pioneering a disruptive business model built around the world’s most technologically advanced 6-passenger jet.
We are seeking enthusiastic, service-oriented pilots passionate about delivering the best possible flight experience to our fast growing client base. Jet It offers competitive Compensation and Benefit packages which includes Health, Vision, Dental, and a 401K.
- Authority for the operation of the aircraft assigned
- Responsible for safe and efficient transport of passengers and crew
- Responsible for conducting the flight in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with company policies, Federal Aviation Administration regulations under Part 135 on-demand charter operations, and Department of Homeland Security regulations required of the flight operation
- Authority to delay, cancel or discontinue a flight when conditions are unsuitable for the conduct or continuation of the flight
- Authority to indicate a change in the planned flight during the flight when such a change is appropriate for the safe operation of the aircraft
- Responsible for flight planning and coordinating changes in the flight schedule
- Institute all necessary changes as required by conditions such that the flight may continue under appropriate procedures and rules
- Ensures adherence to Company policies and procedures
- Participate actively in the company aviation safety program
- Other duties as assigned
- HA-420 or similar size Jet type rating preferred
- 1000 hours total flight time
- 500 hours of total PIC time
- 100 hours of total PIC Multi Engine time
- 100 hours flight time in the last 12 Months – Preferred
- ATP or Commercial, multi-engine, instrument rating
- No significant accident, incident, or enforcement in past 3 years
- Current FAA class 1 or 2 medical
- Full complement of benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Health Savings Accounts (HSA) offered.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company matching.
- Strong and supportive culture of teamwork, professional development, and growth.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jet It, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. To ensure a safe environment, we conduct pre-employment background checks and drug screening.